WP5. Infrastructure Management and Integration
29 months, Aug 1st 2021 to Dec 31st 2023
WP5 main objective is to ensure successful E2F2C framework delivery for distributed extreme-scale audio analytics. The framework allows for powerful, scalable and real-time processing of multimodal audio-visual data on top of distributed deployment of MARVEL ML models. In details, WP5 aims to ensure:
- provision and configuration of a powerful HPC infrastructure.
- orchestration of infrastructure resource management and optimized automatic usage of external computational and storage resources.
- seamless integration and quality assurance of software releases.
- quantifiable progress against societal, academic and industry validated benchmarks.
- real-life experimentation and validation at large scale.
- continuous alignment with the responsible AI planning and guidelines set out in the first phase of the project.
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D5.1||MARVEL Minimum Viable Product||ITML||Demo||View and Download here||M12, Dec 31st, 2021|
|D5.2||Technical evaluation and progress against benchmarks – initial version||TAU||Report||View and Download here||M14, Feb 27th, 2022|
|D5.3||HPC infrastructure and resource management for audio-visual data analytics – initial version||PSNC||Report||To be released||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D5.4||MARVEL Integrated framework – initial version||ITML||Demo||To be released||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D5.5||Technical evaluation and progress against benchmarks||ATOS||Report||To be released||M30, June 30th, 2023|
|D5.6||MARVEL Integrated framework – final version||ITML||Demo||To be released||M30, June 30th, 2023|
|D5.7||MARVEL’s framework large scale deployment||INTRA||Report||To be released||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
|D5.8||HPC infrastructure and resource management for audio-visual data analytics – final version||PSNS||Report||To be released||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.