WP2. MARVEL multimodal data Corpus-as-a-Service for smart cities
36 months, Jan 1st 2021 to Dec 31st 2023
WP2 will create and publicly share with the academics, industrial community and smart cities, a data pool of processed multimodal audio-visual data. WP2 aims to
- stimulate research on multimodal audio-visual analytics and representations and overcome the lack of publicly available processed data.
- collect and analyse the nature and format of experimental data assets and prepare them for processing in the following WPs. The analysis will be guided by legal consultation and ethical/privacy regulations.
- foster the European Data Economy vision and promote free flow of data and data exchanges to support the emergence of the data markets in a smart city environment.
MARVEL’s Data Corpus will be released as a service and will enable smart cities to build and deploy innovative applications that are based on multimodal perception and intelligence (Pillar I).
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D2.1||Collection and analysis of experimental data||GRN||Report||View and Download here||M06, June 30th, 2021|
|D2.2||Management and distribution Toolkit – initial version||CNR||Demo||To be released||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D2.3||Ethics, privacy and data protection compliance management – initial version||PN||Report||Confidential||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D2.4||Management and distribution Toolkit – final version||INTRA||Demo||To be released||M30, June 30th, 2023|
|D2.5||Corpus-as-a-Service specifications and business continuity||STS||Demo||To be released||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
|D2.6||Ethics, privacy and data protection compliance management – final version||PN||Report||Confidential||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.