WP8. Project Management
36 months, Jan 1st 2021 to Dec 31st 2023
The goal of WP8 is to set up and maintain the administrative, financial and management infrastructure of the MARVEL project, and specifically:
- provide effective project management at all stages throughout the duration of the project.
- initiate the project phases, accomplish all necessary administrative tasks and provide regular progress reports to the Commission.
- supervise the technical progress of the project.
- closely monitor the MARVEL project development and take appropriate actions if needed with respect to the quality assurance and control procedures.
- establish effective communication between partners.
- ensure a proper project administration and Coordination.
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D8.1||Project handbook||FORTH||Report||Confidential||M2, Feb 28th, 2021|
|D8.2||MARVEL Data Management Plan||PN||ORDP:|
|Confidential||M6, June 30th, 2021|
|D8.3||First year project report||FORTH||Report||Confidential||M12, Dec 31st, 2021|
|D8.4||Second year project report||FORTH||Report||Confidential||M24, Dec 31st, 2022|
|D8.5||Final project report||FORTH||Report||Confidential||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.