WP6. Real-life societal experiments in smart cities environment
27 months, Oct 1st 2021 to Dec 31st 2023
WP6 will ensure a smooth and adequate execution of the experiments according to the experimental protocol. I will also:
- demonstrate how MARVEL framework can quickly and effectively aggregate, process and visualize extremely-large-scale audio-visual data at the edge, fog and at the cloud.
- foster innovation in audio-visual analytics and sound recognition and address societal and industrial requirements in the smart city domain.
- provide structured feedback, both from the data providers and the technology owners, to the development process.
- assess project impact so as to drive actions for the framework’s long term sustainability
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D6.1||Demonstrators execution – initial version||MT||Demo||To be released||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D6.2||Evaluation report||GRN||Report||To be released||M22, Oct 31, 2023|
|D6.3||Demonstrators execution – final version||MT||Demo||To be released||M30, June 30th, 2023|
|D6.4||Final assessment report and impact analysis||GRN||Report||To be released||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.