WP7. Exploitation, sustainability and business continuity
36 months, Jan 1st 2021 to Dec 31st 2023
The goal of WP7 is twofold:
- raise awareness of multimodal analytics critical role in addressing societal challenges and
- ensure that project’s results will be communicated to stakeholders in such a way that the European Data economy will be promoted.
WP7 will raise awareness of the MARVEL E2F2C framework and Data Corpus-as-a-Service to scientific, academic and industrial communities, to show that multimodal analytics and representations are becoming a necessity for a Smart City environment. WP7 objectives are:
- provide maximum visibility and public awareness of the MARVEL solution by following a sound dissemination strategy.
- provide business and technical know-how of MARVEL’s AI-based intelligence to the participating partners and companies outside the consortium.
- build a concrete exploitation strategy for the project, on top of partners’ individual exploitation plans.
- identify MARVEL assets and products and map them to actual market needs.
- define a condensed business plan for the long-term sustainability and potential commercialization of the MARVEL framework.
- take into consideration relevant policy, privacy and legal issues.
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D7.1||Project website||ZELUS||Demo||Open Access||M2, Feb 28th, 2021|
|D7.2||Market analysis and preliminary business modelling||ATOS||Report||View and Download here||M8, Aug 31st, 2021|
|D7.3||Dissemination strategy and activities – initial version||ZELUS||Report||Confidential||M12, Dec 31st, 2021|
|D7.4||Exploitation strategy and activities||ITML||Report||Confidential||M18, June 30th, 2022|
|D7.5||Dissemination strategy and activities – interim version||ZELUS||Report||Confidential||M24, Dec 31st, 2022|
|D7.6||Final business model and long-term sustainability report||INTRA||Report||To be released||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
|D7.7||Dissemination strategy and activities – final version||ZELUS||Report||Confidential||M36, Dec 31st, 2023|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.