WP1. Setting the scene: project set up
8 months, Jan 1st 2021 to Aug 31st 2021
WP1 materialises the Baseline Phase of the project and sets the basis for the realization of all the Pillars of the project.
WP1 aims to:
- identify and explore societal challenges and opportunities that exist in a smart city environment.
- show the critical role of MARVEL’s multimodal perception and intelligence in addressing these challenges.
- synthesise and present project’s progress beyond the state of the art for extreme-scale multimodal analytics.
- revise project’s experimental protocol – specifically describe in details which societal challenges and technological requirements will be addressed by MARVEL framework, define trial cases for the real-life experiments, ensure citizens participation without violating ethical and privacy limits, and release a verification and validation strategy.
- define a comprehensive benchmarking strategy and quantitative progress evaluation for both MARVEL framework as a whole, as well as MARVEL technologies per se.
- revise project’s benchmarks.
- describe in details the project’s E2F2C technical specifications and the methods for the convergence of MARVEL’s diverse technologies.
- specify MARVEL guidelines and protocols for achieving responsible AI at all project levels
|No||Title||Leader||Type||Download link||Due Date|
|D1.1||Project set-up||TAU||Report||Confidential||M04, April 30th, 2021|
|D1.2||MARVEL’s experimental protocol||FBK||Report||Confidential||M08, Aug 31st, 2021|
|D1.3||Architecture definition for MARVEL framework||UNS||Report||To be released||M08, Aug 31st, 2021|
- Project Coordinator: Dr. Sotiris Ioannidis
- Institution: Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Start: 01.01.2021
- Duration: 36 months
- Participating Organisations: 17
- Number of countries: 12
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation program under grant agreement No 957337. The website reflects only the view of the author(s) and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.